Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Here - Anyone using an affordable SEO agency?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Here - Anyone using an affordable SEO agency?

Hi All,
    I'm new here - I launched my site last month and am really pleased with everything so far! I'd like to work on my page rankings, and have been doing what I can as far as SEO goes, but I've decided I'd like to reach out to a professional (I'm a one woman show who also works full time so I'm not really able to give it as much attention as it needs). Does anyone have any suggestions for a SEO company? Preferably one that is not outrageously expensive?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!
    Sam
    Last edited by Samellis; 04-24-2012, 09:25 AM.

Your Question

Define "affordable". If you spend money that makes money, where is your breakeven? Your question should address reliability, responsiveness and results. IMHO, most of what you need you can do yourself. There are a LOT of companies claiming to be "SEO" companies. Most are a huge waste of money.

BTW, when I clicked on your site I had a browser warning from WOT that your site is not safe or trustworthy due to user ratings. You might want to check WOT for clarification and get that issue fixed asap, or no SEO efforts will pay off!

Comment

I agree with Celebra,

SEO Company

S eeking
      E nrichment
      O pportunity
      C ompany

Many of these companies have low page ranks and in the high millions on Alexa but will get you to #1? Go figure...

We are in a very niche product, are #1-3 there (varies) and out rank many of the SEO sites, did it on our own.

Search SEO companies, if thier in the top 3, maybe. Affordable, likely not.
      Last edited by mondo; 02-17-2012, 05:26 PM.

Comment

Samellis please check your pm's.

Comment

If you get any good leads, can you please let me know? I am in the same boat -- I work full time and my e-commerce is a side business. I would like to grow it, but I simply don't have the time to put into keeping up with SEO.

Comment

Seo

Just moved to 3dcart this past December and noticed a decrease in pr and keywords. Anyone available to take a look at my site and let me know how to improve. I'm also open to hiring some SEO help but could use a starting point.

Thank you,
            Brenda H
            Welcome to CT River Candles - Connecticut Soy Candle Manufacturer

Comment

Well, I'm in the same boat.
              Messed around with bing, godatafeed, yahoo, blah, blah, blah.
              This is way to time consuming and requires knowledge that I don't have.
              Could someone with this knowledege hit my site and take a peak please?
              Welcome to VaporAlley - Your home for the best electronic cigarettes, e-cig supplies and American Made e juice..

I sell electronic cigs and parts, so the competition is not that rough.

I could only spend 200 a month now and would be happy to do this if I can just find someone that will do what they promiss.

SEO sellers need not respond, because it's funny how they all say they'll get me on page one.
              Does this mean they can only sell their "product" to 10 companies. (can only fit so many on page one). After their first 10 customers they say they can get them on page 2 :)

Comment

Hi Guys,

Without trying to upsell anyone on our SEO Services. And just because you're asking about this topic on this thread.

I would definitely recommend talking to our SEO guys. Before going out there and finding an SEO company that will promise you to get you on the top 10 on Google (for 1 keyword that you don't really care about) for $2k / month, and spending 6 months with them because that's how long you need to see if it works or not.

You can get in touch with Joe Palko and Bryan Falla at [email protected], and they can just go over your questions to help you understand your SEO needs.

Our SEO is offered exclusively to 3dcart merchants, and it starts at $129/mo, so anyone that used a SEO company in the past knows that this price level has no comparison with what is currently out there and that we are really offering this as a service to 3dcart stores and not really to profit out of SEO services.

For details you can go to, Search Engine Optimization (SEO) | 3dcart Shopping Cart Software

Jimmy Rodriguez
                Last edited by 3dcart-Henry; 07-10-2018, 03:23 PM.

Comment

Thanks Jimmy,
                  I just ordered it.

Comment

Im very good at getting youtube videos ranked on the first page of google for keywords or products and can prove it. PM me for details. I will rank your vid before charging you but i charge a reasonable monthly fee because of work i do to maintain the ranking

Also its usually pretty fast to get a vid to rank. As quick as 24 hours up to about a week. It doesnt matter if yoru vid and youtube channel is new or old or there are competitors vids that have 100,000 views and yours has 50 I can do it most of the time.
                    Last edited by hanzoswords; 04-11-2012, 12:38 PM.

Comment

Jimmy,
                      I ordered this.
                      Will someone contact me regarding this work?
                      Should I call you guys?
                      In other words, what's the next step?

Originally posted by jimmy3dcart View Post
                      Hi Guys,

Without trying to upsell anyone on our SEO Services. And just because you're asking about this topic on this thread.

I would definitely recommend talking to our SEO guys. Before going out there and finding an SEO company that will promise you to get you on the top 10 on Google (for 1 keyword that you don't really care about) for $2k / month, and spending 6 months with them because that's how long you need to see if it works or not.

You can get in touch with Joe Palko and Bryan Falla at [email protected], and they can just go over your questions to help you understand your SEO needs.

Our SEO is offered exclusively to 3dcart merchants, and it starts at $129/mo, so anyone that used a SEO company in the past knows that this price level has no comparison with what is currently out there and that we are really offering this as a service to 3dcart stores and not really to profit out of SEO services.

For details you can go to, Search Engine Optimization (SEO) | 3dcart Shopping Cart Software

Jimmy Rodriguez
                      Last edited by 3dcart-Henry; 07-10-2018, 03:24 PM.

Comment

Hi Rick,

We're happy to have you on board! I just got you set up in our project management system. You should have an email the next time you check, and we'll be scheduling your first call with you shortly.

Comment

When it comes to hiring an SEO company, you need to first figure out what you want them to do.

1. Analyze your on-page factors? SEOMoz tools ($99 per month) can do that. Its likely the SEO agency will be using these same tools or a close facsimile.

2. Build content? A SEO company are likely to farm out the work to someone like Text Broker (pay per article). Why not just go there directly?

3. Build back links? Depending on the agency, you can expect A, B or C:

A) Mass blast of links from directories, blog comments, etc. These are cheap options and liable to do more harm than good. (Think $5 on fiverr to $200-$500 for an overseas SEO firm). Avoid.

B) Build links via a private network of blogs. This can work short-term but will fail to yield any really juicy links. Plus, Google just de-indexed one of the major blog networks that some agencies used (and many sites had thier rankings suffer). More private networks with cleaver registration data are safer but still a risk IMHO. Why? The content is clearly evident for what it is. (Starting around $1000 per month)

C) Use a juicy link builder that will only seek out the very best links - for a VERY high price. (Think $300-$1000 per link)

You need to know enough about SEO to select and direct a SEO agency. IF you don't? At best, you won't get the best value for money. At worst, you'll get screwed and do more damage than good. Even big companies with tons of resources and deep pockets can get screwed by a SEO company:
                          Ouch!
                          Last edited by brian; 04-13-2012, 07:10 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Samellis View Post
                            Hi All,
                            I'm new here - I launched my site last month and am really pleased with everything so far! I'd like to work on my page rankings, and have been doing what I can as far as SEO goes, but I've decided I'd like to reach out to a professional (I'm a one woman show who also works full time so I'm not really able to give it as much attention as it needs). Does anyone have any suggestions for a SEO company? Preferably one that is not outrageously expensive?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!
                            Sam
                            Hi all,

I wanted to follow back up and let you know that I did find a great SEO company. I signed up less than a month a go and I am already seeing amazing results. I'm now on the first page of organic search results for a bunch of my keywords and gaining ground fast on my biggest game-changer keyword. (up to page 3 from 14 or so a few weeks ago.)
                            I "interviewed" a bunch of seo companies (including the 3dcart services) and the one I went with by far had the best prices and package for the money. There is also not a contract so you can cancel when you want.

PM me if you'd like their info. :)
                            Last edited by Samellis; 04-24-2012, 03:01 PM.

Comment

For those of you thinking of hiring SEO companies, here is something to read to help with your decision:

SEO Professionals Can Harm an Ecommerce Business | Practical eCommerce
                              Elegant Weddings +
                              www.elegantweddingsplus.ca
                              www.elegantweddingsplus.com

Comment

Working...
                              X