Google Data Feed issues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Google Data Feed issues

Is anyone out there having issues regarding uploading their data feed? I have submitted many tickets, done everything that is asked, and the feed still doesn't pull the MPN, Brand, or ID from my products. I have it set up to do so, and have gone back and forth with the customer service rep. I was pretty much told that it was set up correctly, I was out of luck, and to contact Google. Google simply told me I was missing the information needed in my feed, which is correct. It is not pulling the info from my products.

I am at the end of my rope with this matter, and am close to manually submitting the feed through a Google spreadsheet, but I wanted to check and see if anyone had any feedback in regards to this. Thanks!

I have had problems with the Google Data Feed and ended up rolling my own solution, BUT getting the MPN, and ID should be the simplest part and I never had any trouble with that. Could you maybe post a screenshot of your settings?

Comment

Attachment

Hi cbsteven,

Thanks for your help. I have attached a screenshot, let me know what you think.

Thank you,
      Adrienne
      Attached Files

Comment

Working...
      X