Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

H1 Tags Missing - Is there a software that can find more H1 missing tags for us?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• InsnWizard
    replied
    GoDaddy Search Engine Optimization. Not free but it does a pretty good job finding tags and other problems.

Leave a comment:

• fabricgarden
    replied
    Dana

Thank you - I will give it a try.

Sue

Leave a comment:

• Danab
    replied
    Your template might be different, but I manually added my H1 tags in these places in my templates. You just type them in on both sides of the name.

Category template:
    <!--END: BODY_HEADER-->
    <tr>
    <td class="page_headers"><h1>[categoryname]</h1></td>

Product template:
    <td class="page_headers" colspan="2" valign="bottom"><h1>[name]</h1></td>

On the homepage you enter it as the first line in the Header section:
    <h1>Enter your homepage H1 tags here!</h1>

After I added the H1 tags the text was HUGE! So I also had to edit my default CSS in the section "Styles used throughout the website". I added this at the end of the section. I set it to match the rest of my site so you will want to insert your own colors etc. if you have this problem.

}
    h1 {
    font-family: "Trebuchet MS", Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;
    font-size: 20px;
    font-weight: bold;
    color: #40679a;
    letter-spacing: 0px;
    }

Hope that helps! I'm a noob and I do not know much coding but it worked.

Dana

Leave a comment:

• QJI
    replied
    how to insert HI tags and how to do it

Does any one know how to insert HI tags and how to do it ?
    Thanks
    Welcome to Queen Jewels Inc - Diamond Jewels for the Queen & Princess of your Heart

Leave a comment:

• fabricgarden
    replied
    Bing webmaster tools also shows this information.

I have never known how to fix the missing <H1> tags. What do you need to do?

Would appreciate the help.

Leave a comment:

• jcocking
    replied
    I use a product called Screaming Frog SEO Spider. It is located at Screaming Frog SEO Spider Tool & Crawler Software | Screaming Frog.

There is a free demo version with a 500 page cap. It is fast. It can scan a 5,000 page websites in less than 5 minutes.

It is a great way to quickly view your website from a SEO perspective.

jeff

Leave a comment:

• ElegantWeddings
    replied
    www.tungstenfashions.com/ | Free Website Review Tool | HubSpot's Marketing Grader

See the SEO Section, it will tell you if you are missing page titles and tags

Leave a comment:

• H1 Tags Missing - Is there a software that can find more H1 missing tags for us?

Does anyone know if there is a software out there that can scan a website and find missing H1 tags?

Our site been ranking awful - almost non-existent, even though we have been in business since 2008.

We did a scan and noticed that our h1 tags were missing on our home page.
    We resolved this issue this morning, but it would be a huge time saver to have something crawl our site to let us know the other pages that are missing them also.

Thank you,
    Damien

Tungsten Rings & Cheap Mens Tungsten Wedding Bands
Working...
X