Huge Google Issues & 3Dcart

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Huge Google Issues & 3Dcart

I have addresses this with 3dcart and google and no one can get me a real answer so lets see if any of you have the same issue.

All of my categories are getting indexed on google however my individual products are not. This started to be an issue after 3dcart updated their software 2 versions ago.

I am getting indexed nicely on bing and yahoo but google just feel off the map.

We use to be able to add new products then update our sitemap and boom 3 days later we were on google in the searches when testing with our title of the product.

Honestly folks I'm at a lose here and about ready to jump ship to a different cart provider.

3Dcart tech support has been more than spotty with any help on my site. We had issues with site speed and email, took them a month to say yes we need to move you to a different server then is took 3 more days.

A. Post a link to your site

B. Google giveth and google taketh away. Sometimes they will just demote your site seemingly randomly, and you just have to hope it will come back later.

C. Is your sitemap submitted to Google Webmaster Tools?

D. The 3DCart sitemap will not list every individual product, but it will list the first two levels of categories. From there it is up to the Google spider to crawl your site and index the product pages. This seems pretty typical.
    If your site only has a moderate number of products it may be worthwhile to manually add them to your sitemap, or make a second sitemap of just product links.

E. Have you used Google Webmaster Tools to look for any indications of indexing issues?

Comment

Originally posted by tunnelvisionvsn View Post
      I have addresses this with 3dcart and google and no one can get me a real answer so lets see if any of you have the same issue.

All of my categories are getting indexed on google however my individual products are not. This started to be an issue after 3dcart updated their software 2 versions ago.

I am getting indexed nicely on bing and yahoo but google just feel off the map.

We use to be able to add new products then update our sitemap and boom 3 days later we were on google in the searches when testing with our title of the product.

Honestly folks I'm at a lose here and about ready to jump ship to a different cart provider.

3Dcart tech support has been more than spotty with any help on my site. We had issues with site speed and email, took them a month to say yes we need to move you to a different server then is took 3 more days.
      I'm having the same issue. Were you ever able to resolve?

Comment

Hi Everyone... I run the 3dcart Marketing Department, and I personally have 20+ years experience doing eCommerce. I'm one of the older guys in our industry LOL... If you want to email me your info at joe.palko at 3dcart dot com - I'd be happy to look at it for you.

Comment

Working...
        X