GoDataFeed Issues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GoDataFeed Issues

Are any of you having problems with your GoDataFeed feed sending the entire feed to Google? Since Thursday they have only been sending half of mine.

I am having troubles too. It seems they aren't pulling all of my items. Random items are not making it into the feed.This started for me on 7/27. I have an open ticket with godata right now.

Sunshine Daydream Hippie Shop
    www.sunshinedaydream.biz

Comment

I hope it gets resolved quickly. 3DCart and Google have verified that it is a GoDataFeed issue. Anyone else using this feed service should check to make sure ALL of your listings are being sent.

Comment

Originally posted by celebra1 View Post
        I hope it gets resolved quickly. 3DCart and Google have verified that it is a GoDataFeed issue. Anyone else using this feed service should check to make sure ALL of your listings are being sent.
        In GoDataFeed, are you using the 3dCart Legacy import or the REST API?
        Luxlife

Comment

I don't know. I turned the feed over to 3DCart to manage a long time ago. How can I tell which one it is drawing from?

Comment

Originally posted by Luxlife View Post

In GoDataFeed, are you using the 3dCart Legacy import or the REST API?

I'm on the 3Dcart legacy feed. Is that the problem??

www.sunshinedaydream.biz

Comment

Originally posted by celebra1 View Post
              I don't know. I turned the feed over to 3DCart to manage a long time ago. How can I tell which one it is drawing from?
              Login to Godatafeed, go to MANAGE and then IMPORTS. Click on SETTINGS and you will see import source, Mine says 3DCART LEGACY.

I have a feeling that is the problem. I have an open ticket with them and just talked to them. They are moving me to the REST API. Hopefully that will fix the problem because some of my best selling sku's aren't making into the feed to google. This is costing me money. I am going to be asking for at least a month credit.

www.sunshinedaydream.biz

Comment

They moved mine from REST to Legacy today. I provided them with a complete spreadsheet of my missing listings. Hopefully they'll figure it out soon.

Comment

Still no resolution. No response from GoDataFeed for 3 days. Something on 3DCart is randomly removing descriptions, meta tags, gtin.....Discouraging and a huge waste of my time fixing things through the backend daily

Comment

Does anyone know if the issues with the REST API been resolved?
                    Luxlife

Comment

We had this issue happen with our two stores last night. We are on REST API. 2 Tickets with GDF and 3DCart. What should be 1750 items is now down to 209 being sent from GDF to Google. Losing money as a result of this issue. We also had issue with Shipping Easy today so I think it is on 3DCarts API.

Comment

I am also having problems with GDF not importing all my products. Only submitting 15 items to Google, should be 175. GDF says they are working on it but I haven't seen any progress.

Comment

Mine started acting up again this morning. Discouraging.

Comment

We switched to http://www.datafeedwatch.com/ and are happy with them so far. Better prices too.

Comment

Hey everyone. We spoke with GoDataFeed and they were aware of an issue on their end that they worked to resolve. They believe most of their customers should already be fixed, but I do encourage you to go ahead and test your end as well.

Comment

Working...
                              X