Alt Images not showing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alt Images not showing

Has anyone actually checked your product images for alt image tags? 3dcart states it is automatic. None of my product images selected from my file manager contain alt image tags. If I put an image into the product description area then I can add the tag through html but as far as the actual thumbnail and main product image there are to alt image tags. Does anyone have any ideas?

The main image and thumbnails use the product name for the alt tags. You won't see this in the file manager. If adding images to the description or extra fields, then you have to manually add the alt tags.

Comment

I understand what you are saying. Why when those images are " inspected" in chrome does the tag not show up? If does show up when I inspect and image in the description area. Also I have used 2 SEO sites and both show all my main product images lacking alt tags

Comment

Works fine on my store. Have you checked your listing_0.html file to make sure the alt attribute is there and has the name variable in it?

Comment

Working...
        X