Chrome - Google's New Web Browser

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chrome - Google's New Web Browser

Here's some interesting posts and information regarding Google's new web browser, Chrome, just introduced in beta form.

http://news.cnet.com/Meet-Chrome%2C-...in;contentBody

Very interesting!

So has anyone installed chrome and run through a 3DC store (browsing the store, checkout, etc.) just to see if anything breaks?

Comment

Yep, geek that I am, I had it 2 minutes after it was released.

It doesn't work with the 3DC WSIWYG editor. Nothing happens. Works for phone orders, adding products, and other things. Doesn't work with IContact templates.

Otherwise, I already love it. Too bad I have to use Firefox to do other things, and IE yet again to edit 3DC templates.

Comment

Originally posted by Rungreen View Post
        Yep, geek that I am, I had it 2 minutes after it was released.

It doesn't work with the 3DC WSIWYG editor. Nothing happens. Works for phone orders, adding products, and other things. Doesn't work with IContact templates.

Otherwise, I already love it. Too bad I have to use Firefox to do other things, and IE yet again to edit 3DC templates.

I guess that you don't mind that Google is tracking your every move while using their browser? It couldn't be free without somekind of cost though.
        Steve Teske
        Director of eCommerce
        Hogan Walker LLC
        www.GreenFunStore.com
        www.GreenPartStore.com
        www.FarmFunStore.com
        www.HoganWalker.com

Comment

That's right! Bonus cards at grocery stores! They're free too! :D

Comment

i'll pass on chrome. firefox has everything i need and doesn't track me

Comment

Originally posted by bristweb View Post
              i'll pass on chrome. firefox has everything i need and doesn't track me
              ditto, between Firefox for most sites and EI when necessary who needs another browser.

Comment

Working...
              X