Shopzilla

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shopzilla

How many of you are using Shopzilla? If you are, do you like it. How does it compare to other PPC "solutions?"

I am considering it, along with Google Adwords (I know they are a little different). Which one in your opinion is the better value?
    www.totaloutdoorsman.com - Your Total Choice for the Outdoors

I have used Shopzilla and Yahoo Shopping in the past and I've found them to be a waste of money unless you got the lowest prices on the net.

They are called shopping comparison, so when all else is the same, how do you choose between different sellers? name? shipping cost? or is it price?

Comment

Thanks for the info. I think I may stick to Adwords and maybe a little bit of forum advertising for now.

What have you found that works best?

Comment

I used Shopzilla for alittle over a year. I found that it brought a lot of people to my website, but very few turned into sales and thus I was blowing through money and not making any.

Comment

Thanks for the info. I think I'll stay away from it for now anyway.

This whole marketing thing seems to be the most difficult part of ecommerce, particularly when my products are not really unique.

I tried adwords a few months ago with no success. I have re-done a lot since then though on the site, so that may help. I have considered hiring a firm to manage my adwords account, but there are so many I don't know which, if any, are legit...

Comment

The problem with the shopping engines are that the people who use them, are shopping by lowest price.

You will see an increase in traffic, but a not a significant amount of conversion.

Comment

Working...
            X