Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

3D Cart & Order Manager (Stone Edge) - Order Status?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3D Cart & Order Manager (Stone Edge) - Order Status?

I have thousands of products - all no charge. I need orders to auto-approve so that Order Manager can import them. Today the orders are going into "Un-Paid" as a status but there is no shipping fee or cost. Any ideas as to why they aren't being approved and how to fix?

What do you mean "no charge"?

Orders as a default go to "new" status. This is where we import. SE then changes the 3Dcart status to "processing", until a tracker makes them shipped.

3Dcart is not responsible for how SE imports- you can set the status in SE to import at different levels...

Comment

3D Cart & SEOM (Order Mangaer) Sync. What, When, How?

By no charge I mean there is no financial transaction happening with my store. It's really more of an internal order tool for a client.

I think I have the status figured out but now I'm trying to understand the whole sync thing. What fields are sent to/from or sync'd with Stone Edge OM and when? For example:

1. If I need to add 100+ products a week, what is the best place to do it? We'd prefer to do it in 3D because the products have images associated and it's easier to put images in with 3D. But I need to enter inventory etc.

Q. Will the "new" product entered be pulled to OM? When and how? During Import Orders? Do we need to "Sync QOH from Web"? If I update the name of the product in OM or 3D will it be pushed to the other system? How, When?

2. If I need to discontinue 100 products, I need to change the QOH to zero and make it not show up in the store. I can change the "HIDE" tag but it doesn't relate to the Discontinued tag in OM. Where should I do the discontinuation? Will it pull/push to the other system?

I'm kind of looking for a flowchart of data and sync fields with a description of when things happen and what triggers them to happen.

Any SEOM users out there willing to help a noob?

Comment

Originally posted by ChicagoTS View Post
        By no charge I mean there is no financial transaction happening with my store. It's really more of an internal order tool for a client.

I think I have the status figured out but now I'm trying to understand the whole sync thing. What fields are sent to/from or sync'd with Stone Edge OM and when? For example:

1. If I need to add 100+ products a week, what is the best place to do it? We'd prefer to do it in 3D because the products have images associated and it's easier to put images in with 3D. But I need to enter inventory etc.

Q. Will the "new" product entered be pulled to OM? When and how? During Import Orders? Do we need to "Sync QOH from Web"? If I update the name of the product in OM or 3D will it be pushed to the other system? How, When?
        Yes, you can enter your new products into 3D Cart, then use Maintenance Menu -> Shopping Cart Functions -> Import Inventory to import the new products. That will include importing the quantity on hand (QOH) for the new items. Also, if you import an order for a product that is not currently in the Order Manager, the program will create a record for that item, set its QOH to zero, and flag it as backordered on the order. (In that case it does not import the QOH.) Name changes are not automatically sent from one system to the other, although we do plan to work on that sometime in the future. However, if you change the name in 3D, new orders for that item will be imported into OM with the new names.

2. If I need to discontinue 100 products, I need to change the QOH to zero and make it not show up in the store. I can change the "HIDE" tag but it doesn't relate to the Discontinued tag in OM. Where should I do the discontinuation? Will it pull/push to the other system?
        There is no way to automatically sync the Discontinued field. You can, however, set the discontinued flag on multiple items at once using the Global Editor (View Inventory > Global Editor) or edit that field quickly with the Multi-Record Editor (View Inventory > Multi-Record Editor). Also, if simply setting the Quantity On Hand to Zero will accomplish the same thing on the 3d Cart side then you can set the Quantity On Hand to zero in the Order Manager and use the “Send QOH to Web Cart” function to updated it in 3D (Maintenance Menu > Cart Functions Tab > Shopping Cart Functions > Send QOH to Web Cart).

Hope that helps. Please feel free to call our Support staff if you have other questions.

Comment

Working...
        X