Quickbooks POS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quickbooks POS

Does anyone have any experience using Quickbooks Point of Sale and 3dcart?

I am wondering if there is a simple plugin that I can run to get the sales data from QB POS to 3dcart and from 3dcart to QB POS.

I had thought that the QB-plugin from 3dcart was for any QB program, evidently I was terribly mistaken.

If there is no plugin available; other than entering the orders by hand, does anyone have any ideas?

Thanks!

Originally posted by CameraMall View Post
    Does anyone have any experience using Quickbooks Point of Sale and 3dcart?

I am wondering if there is a simple plugin that I can run to get the sales data from QB POS to 3dcart and from 3dcart to QB POS.

I had thought that the QB-plugin from 3dcart was for any QB program, evidently I was terribly mistaken.

If there is no plugin available; other than entering the orders by hand, does anyone have any ideas?

Thanks!
    If you are not committed to QB's POS, you could switch to the Stone Edge Order Manager. The Order Manager's POS system shares products and customers with your Web and other orders (phone, mail, etc.), and can automatically keep the quantity on hand info for your products in synch between the two systems.

Comment

Barney, does your POS and order manager software work well for Canadian merchants? Do you have a Canadian customer base? Can you software link with an accounting program like QuickBooks?

Thanks,

Comment

Originally posted by cashmore View Post
        Barney, does your POS and order manager software work well for Canadian merchants? Do you have a Canadian customer base? Can you software link with an accounting program like QuickBooks?

Thanks,
        Yes, we do have users in Canada, although I don't know if any of them use our POS system. The Order Manager does have some limitations for Canadian users. It is not set up for your tax system, although our users have figured out work-arounds for that. And although we have a very good interface with QuickBooks, at this time it is only compatible with the US version of QuickBooks. Sorry about that.

Comment

T-hub

We use a piece of software from www.atandra.com called T-Hub. It's specifically designed to synch sales/inventory between QB Pos and websites (3dcart included).

Drew
          www.legendsareforever.com

Comment

This is old, but we used Stone Edge and like it. Fairly steep learning curve, but the shipping/order status updating is seamless and time-saving.

Comment

Quickbooks Upload

I am not sure if it works with QB POS, but you might try Transaction Pro by Baystate. I have been happy with the ability to move data from 3d to QB. It takes a little work, but much easier than typing it all in. =)
              Shana
              http://www.SimplySolutionsInc.com
              Office, Janitorial, Safety, and Foodservice Supplies

Comment

Working...
              X