Dont use Stone Edge Order Manager!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dont use Stone Edge Order Manager!

I EDITED THE POST, AS PER USER FEEDBACK...

It is true. It used to take me all day to import orders, process orders, pick orders, ship orders, balance our books, send tracking numbers, handle returns, manage inventory and just about anything else business related.

Now we do all that, plus more in a fraction of the time. We easily download 200+ orders, have the credit cards charged, send out declined credit card emails (if any), print invoices and start packing orders all within 10 minutes of getting into work. This gives me time to actually go out and have a sensible lunch, and take the dogs on a nice leisurely walk around the office complex. Result is increased productivity, and reduced waist line.

Seriously though, we switched from MOM to SEOM about 6 years ago and have never looked back. It is by far the absolutely best package you can purchase. Look around. Expect to pay 10 times for what they offer. Try it for 30 days, if you don't LOVE it, they'll give you all your money back. Their message forums are full of helpful people, actually willing to help. The software works great, and without it we wouldn't be nearly the size we are today. The only thing it doesn't do is pack the darn orders for you. Barney you going to fix that anytime soon :) GET STONE EDGE!!!!! It might actually save your life.
    Last edited by CheapHumidors; 03-09-2010, 06:48 PM.

Whew! I was all set to argue with you when I saw the title of your post! :)

Comment

I would change the thread title. That will get scanned up by search engines and could possible come up in negative search results. ;)
      In fact, it's already there!

Comment

Originally posted by Mark View Post
        I would change the thread title. That will get scanned up by search engines and could possible come up in negative search results. ;)
        In fact, it's already there!
        Great testimonial, but I was thinking the same thing.

Comment

Working...
        X