Google Analytics Conversion Goals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Google Analytics Conversion Goals

Has anyone successfully set up Google Anallytics Conversion Goals? I am getting visit, and pageview data, but it doesn't seem like the goal conversions are being transmitted to G.Analytics.

I set up a goal of successful checkout with a goal of https://www.mysite.com/checkout4.asp?step=4

Is this the correct way to set it up?

What about the additional settings like "Match Type" and "Goal Value"?

I'm having Goal issues as well in v3. It has to do with using single page checkout, which issues a random checkout_thankyou.asp page with a bunch of characters (looks like checkout_thankyou.asp?k=qYzdxjnoKJWdiLx).

I have tried Head Matches and Regular Expression Goals in a number of different ways - nothing seems to work. I'm hoping someone here who knows more can help!

Comment

you mean the one page checkout thank you message doesn't display properly to the customer? :( :confused:

Comment

Originally posted by Mark View Post
        you mean the one page checkout thank you message doesn't display properly to the customer? :( :confused:
        No, that's not what I meant.

Comment

whew!
          okay.
          Thanks. I see now that it's the random generated id that the script isn't recognizing. :o

Comment

E-Commerce / Conversion Tracking

Hello All!
            Just wondering if anyone could email me on this issue or reply (does the E-commerce tracking not work?)

This seems like a necessary feature for some users, any ideas?

Brian
            justalmonds.com

Comment

I still can't get this to work, and no one has been able to help...

Comment

Originally posted by sc123 View Post
                I still can't get this to work, and no one has been able to help...
                Please contact our technical support department via telephone or a ticket.

Comment

Originally posted by 3dCartRobb View Post
                  Please contact our technical support department via telephone or a ticket.
                  I have - they were unable to assist.

Comment

Come on 3D Cart!

The ecommerce/conversion tracking is critical for my client, and he is paying a lot of money in Adwords and for 3D Cart - this seems like something we could troubleshoot if 3D could put a simple step-by-step or someone on this.

I have attempted this, however it seems the order_ID is just not taking to the tracking... it says it's installed, however no data is being retrieved (at least not correct data).

Can anyone save the day? Contact me for a quote.

Comment

Well my goal finally started working, for no apparent reason. Here is what I used:

Match Type: Head Match
                      Goal URL: /checkout_thankyou.asp

This is used on a single page checkout setup.

Comment

Working...
                      X