Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ritchey
    replied
    Now if you could just import order history also...

Originally posted by Maksym View Post
    Hello everyone,

We started Holiday Season discount campain. Now you can migrate your online store from old shopping cart to 3DCart with 15% discount coupon: d1rd8zkmqx2n

Leave a comment:

• Maksym
    replied
    Hello everyone,

We started Holiday Season discount campain. Now you can migrate your online store from old shopping cart to 3DCart with 15% discount coupon: d1rd8zkmqx2n

Leave a comment:

• Evolution
    replied
    Glad to see you added 3d to your offerings. I moved from Virtuemart and when was evaluating carts had looked at using your service as I narrowed down my choices.

Unfortunately since 3d wasn't available then the transfer was done manually but I'll definitely look your way if I move other carts here.

:)

Leave a comment:

• Maksym
    started a topic Migrate store database to 3DCart

Migrate store database to 3DCart

Hello everyone.

I'm honored to introduce you unique service - Cart2Cart.

Cart2Cart is an online shopping cart migration service which allows e-tailers to migrate products, customers, orders and other data from one shopping cart to different one. Currently Cart2Cart supports 27 most popular shopping carts among which osCommerce, Magento, VirtueMart and others.

From October, 20 we added 3DCart to our supported list. And now I invite you to migrate currencies, products, customers, orders and other data from any Cart2Cart's supported shopping cart to 3DCart.

You are wellcome to check our service with free demo migration and/or contact our support managers to find answers to any questions ;)

Detailed information about migration to 3DCart you will find through this link:
    http://www.shopping-cart-migration.c...ts/2404-3dcart

Regards,
    Cart2Cart team
    Last edited by Maksym; 11-09-2010, 09:03 AM.
Working...
X