Need help importing discounts with QuickBooks app

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need help importing discounts with QuickBooks app

Hi everyone - we have a moderate number of sales in which our clerk manually enters sales from orders placed over the phone. When we enter a 10% discount during the transaction, 3DCart creates a "Phone Custom Product" inventory item with a negative value and lists it as a product sold. Consequently, we see this negatively-valued product as one of our top selling items on our homepage!

Furthermore, I have attempted to configure the QB app to import our transactions, but I get an "item error" whenever it encounters one of these "phone custom product" inventory items and so I am unable to download a bunch of transactions! Either I don't get how to set-up QB to sync with the 3DCart app with regards to discounts, or somehow these negatively valued products just don't work with the apps.

Can anyone help me to solve this problem?
    Attached Files

solved

Just in case anyone stumbles across this, I've figured out a solution.

Phone order discounts appear as a negative value inventory item. This isn't recognized as valid during the hand off between the 3DCart app and QB. Our sales guy has to manually delete the negative inventory item and key in the discount. This appears to be a glitch in the 3DCart website.

Comment

QB import: discounts

We still cannot get orders to import into QB if they have discounts. Has anybody figured out a solution? We ran a weekend sale, and had to manually enter every order.

Comment

Working...
      X