Check your GoDataFeed feeds!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Check your GoDataFeed feeds!!!

For anyone using GoDataFeed, be sure to check their feeds for updates. We began noticing inaccuracies a few weeks back, and to our horror have come to realize that some of our feeds with them hadn't been updated since LAST SUMMER!!! They told us that everything was corrected and updating daily now, but that is only proving to be true of two of our feeds. Others are still not reflecting our changes. UGH! It is so frustrating because we pay them to take care of this so we don't have to do it, and now we feel like we have to check everything anyway.
    Laura Z
    Brass & Silver Traditions
    www.brassandsilvertraditions.com

Hi Laura, just wondering what your update on this is. Have they fixed everything and are you happy with their services now? I'm considering signing up largely because I can't deal with all the challenges of formatting my uploads myself but obviously don't want to spend the money for nothing!

Thanks!

Comment

I would also like to know if they are doing what they promise consistently. It would be scary to depend on them and realize half your products are not being listed.

Comment

Hi, GoDataFeed immediately fixed all the problems, and have been pulling our data accurately on a daily basis ever since. We love using their service and feel that it is worth every penny. They submit all of our feeds once a week without us needing to do anything. Also, we can edit any information in the feeds anytime we need as well, and can download the feeds they have set up at any time. Whenever we have submitted a trouble ticket or inquiry they respond quickly and efficiently. I highly recommend them - just be sure to look for the daily confirmation emails verifying that they have pulled the new data.
        Laura Z

Comment

great, thanks for the update! which service do you subscribe to?

Comment

Laura, thank you for sharing your experience. Much appreciated.

Comment

No problem. We use the $99.00 unlimited plan. We are also considering adding on their Amazon module, which costs an extra $50.00 per month, but maintaining the Amazon data is a huge job, so it is well worth the extra $ to turn that over to them.
              Laura Z

Comment

You must be grandfathered in, I see the unlimited plan is $149 now and the Amazon feed is $100 with a 299 setup. I am sure it is still worth it.

Comment

We left Godatafeed for a reason kind of like this. We signed up paid the setup fee, and our monthly cost. We had to pay a special fee because we sell on amazon too so we did. After more then 3 months almost none of our items where in the correct category on amazon, and also when we started selling watches they wanted to charge us another fee. To make it even worse after they had told us they where charging us more setup fees because they had to setup another template for watches, we canceled and I went and did it myself with 0 experience in 1 week what they did not do in 3 months. I do not know though I believe in giving everyone a second chance and maybe we will give godatafeed one some day, but I do feel your pain and I think godatafeed really needs to take a long look at the support dept. Because at the same time we recived this worderful support they where kind of rude when giving it to us too. On a positive side it is much more automated then most feed systems, but you really have to keep watch on your feeds do not just assume they are doing it right as thats not always the case.
                  Jimmy

Comment

Yes, we definitely keep an eye on it now, but still think it is worthwhile for us. Ever since that time things have worked just right. I like having one less thing to do! Now they do update every single day like they are supposed to do.
                    Laura Z

Comment

Working...
                    X