Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SEOM - Payment Method Not Recognized (CBA)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SEOM - Payment Method Not Recognized (CBA)

We use Stone Edge Order Manager for order management.

When I import orders that have been paid for by Checkout by Amazon, the payment method is showing as Unknown in Stone Edge. I've added payment methods with and without the spaces in between (i.e. CheckoutByAmazon and Checkout By Amazon) to no avail.

I checked the import XML file, and here is how it comes down: <Payment><CheckoutByAmazon/></Payment>

Has anyone had Checkout by Amazon orders import to Stone Edge and have it recognize the payment method? Any help is appreciated.
    Chris
    TC Life Safety
    TC Wireless

If you don't get any replies here, check the SEOM users forum at Stone Edge Technologies User Forum. They might be better able to assist you. :)

Comment

I posted over there first :D
      Chris
      TC Life Safety
      TC Wireless

Comment

Open your stoneedge data archives folder c:\stoneedge\dataarchives. Double click on one of the downloaded XML files from 3dcart.
        Check one of the orders with the CheckoutbyAmazon payment method and note the exact payment name.
        Either setup or edit the payment name in stone Edge to exactly match that name.

Note that if you also import orders from Amazon in stone edge through Simplice (Wash previously), these orders will download twice, once from 3dcart, and once from Amazon. No fix is available for this.

Comment

Thanks for the reply elightbox. I'm importing the orders directly from SEOM (not using Wash or Semplice).

I've checked the XML file and it shows <Payment><CheckoutByAmazon/></Payment>. I created 3 different payment methods in the order manager: Checkout By Amazon, CheckoutByAmazon and even kept the backslash in one (Checkout by Amazon/). None of them are recognized. Might be time to give SEOM support a call. Thanks anyway.
          Chris
          TC Life Safety
          TC Wireless

Comment

Originally posted by eurgbp2011
            I may suggest for you to check it online by searching from Google using any keywords from your main concern. You will find a lot of websites that could definitely answer all your questions. http://imagicon.info/cat/5-6/bigsurprise.gif
            What is this Google you speak of? Thanks for the helpful post...

/not
            Chris
            TC Life Safety
            TC Wireless

Comment

Originally posted by tclifesafety View Post
              What is this Google you speak of? Thanks for the helpful post...

/not
              just add them to your ignore list :D - annoyed the hell out of me and a few others on this forum.
              Elegant Weddings +
              www.elegantweddingsplus.ca
              www.elegantweddingsplus.com

Comment

Did you guys ever figure this out?

And did you ever figure out a solution to the duplicate order CBA issue? We got the Semplice license and this is sure to spell trouble for me, we do a lot of CBA.

Comment

Working...
                X