Looking for a more robust ticket system

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for a more robust ticket system

3dcart's CRM is fine, but I think we're ready for something a little more robust. We're getting a LOT of people writing in and between email and CRM I've lost track of a couple of people. Not wanting that to happen.

So I'm thinking of a more robust customer ticket system that would integrate with email - so an email would automatically go in and create something more trackable. I'd like a ticket system where I can mark them as done, and if they respond it would re-open and go to the top and become visible again (if someone responds to a CRM and too much time has passed, sure it highlights, but it's so far down I can't see it.)

I would also like something that has some way of creating and easily accessing "canned" answers for the things I respond to often.

So... any ideas? what are some of you guys using that you've been happy with?

Thanks!

Mike
    www.KarensCookies.net
    Cookie Decorating Simplified

Help desk suggestions

Free Web Based Help Desk Software, Help Desk Solution And Customer Support Software

We used them for 4 years before we had 3dcarts built in CRM - lots of feature - we used the hosted addition - multiple techs - nice KB set up

you can look at Help Desk Software | Support Ticket System | Zendesk.com too

Comment

Thanks. I'll look at both of those!

Mike
      www.KarensCookies.net
      Cookie Decorating Simplified

Comment

Working...
      X