Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for good CRM / Client Management

Hi

Has anyone found a good way to integrate customer management into 3D Cart. It really has a very simple CRM and we are looking for something that would integrate with 3D Cart that would allow us better follow up and client management.

Any Plugins that do this or any other ideas?

Thanks,
    Shawn

https://syncapps.cazoomi.com/ may have something, or if you get a couple of 3dCart accounts they will set something up. With Volusion, they have made a deal to offer it free syncing with constant contact. They offer syncing to lots of CRM Apps such as zen desk, etc.

Comment

Thanks, but...

Hey Ritchey,
      Thanks for the reply, but I don't see how this would sync up with 3DCarts CRM. Did I miss something here?

The main things we would like to be able to do is take and track notes on customer that they can't view and a way to retain credit card info.

Thanks
      Shawn

Comment

Calzoomi is adding sync clients all the time, and they are very interested in expanding who they are syncing too. I suggest contact them.

Comment

A Possibility

Found a post in their forum that said something about adding 3DCart Sync, so I'll look into them and see what they can do for us. Either way, thanks for the efforts.

Shawn

Comment

Working...
          X