Quickbooks import error

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quickbooks import error

I have been using QB plug in for six months now, working fine. Today, I tried to import four new invoices, hit preview, they are listed, hit "import", the plugin says "invoice's being created", then I get a message on QB, that it is having an import error and QB needs to restart, and it restarts. The plugin still says "creating invoices" but it is stalled and invoices are not created in QB. We have not added any new products, we do not use options, I have not changed any settings, just all of sudden we get the error message. Anyone else run into this. We have QB 2010 and are running plugin 2.2.3

Me again

I should be more clear. As soon as I hit "import orders" on the plug in interface, a dialog box in QB comes up:
    Error Encountered
    Quickbooks is unable to complete this operation and needs to restart. Quickbooks will restart automatically.

Comment

Originally posted by MCC-Owner View Post
      I should be more clear. As soon as I hit "import orders" on the plug in interface, a dialog box in QB comes up:
      Error Encountered
      Quickbooks is unable to complete this operation and needs to restart. Quickbooks will restart automatically.
      Hello!

While it's difficult to tell what exactly is causing Quickbooks to crash we would need to look further into this specific situation. I highly recommend opening a support ticket of you haven't already.

https://support.3dcart.com/3dcart2/Tickets/Submit

Comment

Working...
      X