Shipworks and Multiple Ship To Adresses

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shipworks and Multiple Ship To Adresses

Shipworks support wasnt able to help with this issue so I am hoping someone here can.

I am running Shipworks 2.9 and have the Multiple Ship feature checked.

When Shipworks downloads an order that contains multiple shipping addresses, it ignores this and creates one order and uses the customers billing address as the shipping addresses.

Has anyone found a way to get Shipworks to download each order as a separate order with the correct ship to address?

Did shipworks tell you it was coming through the API wrong? Otherwise, its absolutely their issue. They control the module and pull the data from the API.

That said if your on 2.9 that feature wont even work until after

3.2.5.3402 (10/25/2012)
    Features

DHL - Added support for DHL GlobalMail via our Endicia integration.
    3D Cart - Updated to supported the latest API.
    3D Cart - Added support for split-shipment orders.

Fixes

Amazon - Fix for bug that prevented using long MerchantIDs with ShipWorks.
    Filters\Search - Fix for crash when using shipment conditions with UPS-only versions of ShipWorks.

3.2.8.3441 (11/16/2012)
    Features

eBay - Added filter condition for filtering GSP orders.
    Stamps.com - Added support for the 'Memo' field, which allows for putting order information on the label.
    Stamps.com - Added support for SCAN forms.
    Stamps.com - Added support for supplying non-delivery instructions.
    Stamps.com - Added support for supplying a different origin postal code than the account return address.
    3D Cart - Added support for displaying checkout questions in order notes.
    3D Cart - Improved downloading performance.

Fixes

eBay - Fix for download issue caused by eBay sending "empty" orders to ShipWorks.
    3D Cart - Fix for issue where certain item attributes were incorrectly interpreted as prices.
    3D Cart - Fix for issue where "Not Completed" orders were being downloaded.
    3D Cart - Fix for displaying the wrong order total for kits.
    3D Cart - Fix for the shipping service display in multi-shipment orders.
    3D Cart - Fix for missing certain orders due to 3D carts handling of dates.

Comment

I was afraid I would have to upgrade. I have tried multiple times but the install crashes while attempting to covert the 2.9 database over to 3.2.

Comment

Originally posted by rburton34 View Post
        I was afraid I would have to upgrade. I have tried multiple times but the install crashes while attempting to covert the 2.9 database over to 3.2.
        Yeah I was reading your posts on their forum with your upgrade issues. I had major problems with one of my clients upgrading. The trip from 2-->3 was the hardest. I had to wipe every trace of shipworks (save my backup) and completely reinstall. Even after all that I still had to have shiworks support log in via teamviewer and fix some stuff for it to work. Havent had any issues since though.

I will say that youll have alot less problems with the the newest version. I will note that IMO its a tad slower downloading than v2 was.

Your best bet might be to schedule a time and have support work through the upgrade with you.

Comment

Working...
        X