Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Got ReadyShipper...now how can i schedule UPS PICKUPS?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Got ReadyShipper...now how can i schedule UPS PICKUPS?

Got ReadyShipper and a stamps.com account and a Dymo 4XL and a USB scale, its FANTASTIC!!! Anyone that works here can ship now, its foolproof.

So before, we were printing labels thru UPS.com and we had a "smart pickup" on our account so if we printed a label before 3pm, it would alert our driver to come that day for that package no actions needed. There was a fee for this but im not sure how much. BUT NOW, since we go thru this 3rd party software, it doesnt link into UPS that way, so our pickups aren't being scheduled. we have to schedule them manually online via UPS.com and theyre charging $7 a shot... is this the only option now? really liked the smart pickups :/

I've never heard of Smart Pickup before. There probably isn't a way to do this. How many days a week do you need a pickup? We just have UPS scheduled to come every weekday.

Comment

i just checked my account. i'm paying $10 a week for a "smart pickup" which he only comes if i make a label that day, its really convenient because we dont always have a box. USUALLY this is Tues-Fri...So at $10 a week vs. $7 a day that is kinda crazy at $28 a week in comparison---there must be a better answer.

I hate to have the driver stop if there isn't a box to get, but i guess we will have to call and see what they suggest.

Comment

Originally posted by cbsteven View Post
        I've never heard of Smart Pickup before. There probably isn't a way to do this. How many days a week do you need a pickup? We just have UPS scheduled to come every weekday.
        Same here. We have a UPS account that includes daily pickup. It costs $8 or $9 dollars a week, but if you ship most days then it is well worthwhile. Also, if you use UPS regularly, make sure you talk to them about discounted pricing. If you are paying retail rates, which it sounds like you might be, then you are paying way too much.
        Laura Z
        Brass & Silver Traditions
        www.brassandsilvertraditions.com

Comment

Im looking at the same thing i use smart pick up but none of these apps seem to support that

Comment

Working...
          X