Alternative to 'Add This'?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alternative to 'Add This'?

The 'Add This' plugin has been a nightmare for us. It keeps on pulling in the wrong image for Facebook. We emailed them and they told us a fix, took all day to fix it and now they changed the code again and it no longer works.

Anyways, we are done with them, does anyone have another 'Sharing' plugin that they can recommend?

Thank you-
    Damien

Tungsten Rings & Cheap Mens Tungsten Wedding Bands

Hmmmmm I just checked my addthis with Facebook and it seems to be working OK. I get the arrow to scroll through which image you would like to post and the main image is included. Are you using some sort of custom code or their tracking? I'm using a barebones version of addthis with no tracking.

<td align="left"><div class="addthis_toolbox addthis_default_style addthis_16x16_style">
    <a class="addthis_button_facebook"></a>
    <a class="addthis_button_twitter"></a>
    <a class="addthis_button_pinterest_share"></a>
    <a class="addthis_button_google_plusone_share"></a>
    <a class="addthis_button_compact"></a><a class="addthis_counter addthis_bubble_style"></a>
    </div>
    <script type="text/javascript" src="//s7.addthis.com/js/300/addthis_widget.js#pubid=MYID"></script></td>

Another option would be sharethis.

Comment

I was told by 3Dcart that only the default AddThis code will work. I wanted to use a different one.

Comment

Working...
      X