Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Stone Edge - Prevent "hold" orders from importing?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stone Edge - Prevent "hold" orders from importing?

I noticed that if I have an order with a status of "hold" in 3DCart it will still import to SEOM and SEOM will just regard it as a new order. Any workaround for this?

I examined the XML for the order and there is nothing in it that would indicate that order is anything other than just a new order.

Order Status

Hi cbsteven,

I'm trying to see if there's a workaround for your situation. I'll keep you posted.

Sincerely,
    Fernando
    3dcart

Comment

Any update on this?

Comment

Update on SEOM and SEOM

Hi cbsteven,

Sorry for the delay, but I was able to get further clarification on the situation. Stone Edge downloads orders as they come in, so they get this as a new order, once you move it to ON HOLD they already had the order so it doesn’t download again.

They actually want you to manage the order statuses in their system and they update the orders at 3dcart.

Sincerely,
        Fernando- CCO
        3dcart

Comment

The problem is that there should be a way to prevent an order from going to SEOM. Lets say you are out of the office and notice an order come in that looks fraudulent. I might want to log into the Admin panel on my backend and put the order on hold, to prevent it from being processed by SEOM on the desktop computer later, or by another employee.

The only way I know of to prevent an order from being sent to SEOM is by putting it on "canceled" status, which cannot be undone.

Comment

Working...
          X