Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did 4.12.1 kill the Stone Edge integration?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did 4.12.1 kill the Stone Edge integration?

Ever since the 4.12.1 release, we can import orders to Stone Edge from 3dcart, but order status and some inventory updates are not being reflected in 3dcart.

Originally posted by wcsjohn View Post
    Ever since the 4.12.1 release, we can import orders to Stone Edge from 3dcart, but order status and some inventory updates are not being reflected in 3dcart.
    I can confirm that there were no updates affecting the Stone Edge integration, this actually hasn't been updated for awhile.

If you're experiencing issues with SEOM downloading orders, please report the issue to either 3dcart or SEOM support with the details.

Jimmy

Comment

Jimmy, downloading orders isn't a problem. It's uploading tracking information and some inventory updates. Nothing changed on the SEOM side and the test scrips all work fine. The issue happened the day of the recent release, so that is the only thing that has changed.

Comment

I have shipped a couple of orders with SEOM + 4.12.1 and did not notice any problems with getting tracking numbers/statuses uploaded.

Comment

I've been having intermittent problems with updates and tracking numbers for about a year. Can't solve it, and have no idea why it occurs sometimes and not others. Hasn't seemed to affect inventory, just tracking numbers and order status.

Comment

Jimmy, downloading orders isn't a problem. It's uploading tracking information and some inventory updates. Nothing changed on the SEOM side and the test scrips all work fine. The issue happened the day of the recent release, so that is the only thing that has changed.
            I see you were asking about the order status updates and not the download, sorry about that.

It's basically the same script, and it really hasn't been updated.

You can actually get the exact URL that SEOM is calling to update the order, they have this available from within their application, if you send that over in a ticket/email, we can call it via the browser and try to duplicate the issue.

Jimmy

Comment

Have you tried clearing your stack controller of errors. If not, just Push CTRL + ALT + S from the main screen in OM and it will ask if you want to open the stack controller. You can then clear errors and free it up to send updates to your website once again. We have this happen quite often and clearing stack errors usually fixes it and within a few minutes the updated status and tracking numbers are changing on the website again. So far it has worked for us in the current version 4.12.1
              If you've tried the stack controller and that isn't the issue, I would ask on the stoneedge forum or contact monsoon support.

Comment

Oh I didn't notice who was asking the question... I am sure you have already tried the stack since I've seen you around on both forums for quite awhile. Don't have a clue what else it could be.

Comment

Looks like there was a small API change that caused the stack controller to hang up. Fixed that and all was well again.

Comment

How was the fix done? Was it by you, SE, or 3dCart?

Looks like there was a small API change that caused the stack controller to hang up. Fixed that and all was well again.

Comment

Originally posted by shopgirltx View Post
                      Have you tried clearing your stack controller of errors. If not, just Push CTRL + ALT + S from the main screen in OM and it will ask if you want to open the stack controller. You can then clear errors and free it up to send updates to your website once again. We have this happen quite often and clearing stack errors usually fixes it and within a few minutes the updated status and tracking numbers are changing on the website again. So far it has worked for us in the current version 4.12.1
                      If you've tried the stack controller and that isn't the issue, I would ask on the stoneedge forum or contact monsoon support.
                      For the past 5 days, I've had SEOM fail to update the status on orders and post the tracking numbers back into the shipped orders. I was at a loss and didn't know how to fix it. THANK YOU SO MUCH for this post! Saved the day!! Only note to add is that it's CTRL + SHIFT + S on my version 5.927. Thanks again! :)
                      Last edited by piaf; 01-30-2014, 08:30 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X