This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Getting Sales Calls from 3D partners :(

Is anyone else getting sales calls from 3d partners (Alvera). They have called a couple of times and I HATE SALES CALLS OF ANY KIND! Its VERY annoying!

They even say they are calling from Alvera "A 3dcart partner".

Hey 3Dcart - Quit sharing our info with your "partners". I know who all of your "partners" are and if I am interested in their services, I will contact them.

I HAVE BETTER THINGS TO DO THAN DEAL WITH SALES CALLS from companies that I AM NOT INTERESTED IN.

It's a form of tele-marketing and I am the type of person who will NEVER deal with a telemarketer or buy anything over the phone UNLESS I initiated the call.

Sunshine Daydream Hippie Shop
    www.sunshinedaydream.biz

I have noticed some vendors figure out who your cart is independently, and call up offering themselves as a what ever to your shopping cart. Sometimes it takes a while to figure out they are not <insert shopping cart>, or the call was not authorized by <insert shopping cart>, and they did not get the contact information from <insert shopping cart>.

The best thing you can do is ask to be taken off their call list, and most companies will stop calling you. By doing this my volume of sales calls has gone down considerably.

Comment

It's not necessarily 3dcart providing any information whatsoever. In fact, Joe Palko who is in charge of all of 3dcart's "partners" explicitly explained in a similar thread that he takes this very seriously and will pursue anyone making the sales calls to get it to stop.

There are web services out there that you can use to tell what platform/software/etc is driving a website. builtwith.com is one of them. look up your web url on it, sure as fire you'll see its listed as using the 3dcart ecommerce software.

Comment

Getting Sales Calls from 3D partners :(

Good Morning Everyone,

I'm sorry to hear that you're receiving sales calls from Alvera. At no point do we provide your contact information with any 3rd party vendor. Unfortunately there are different methods to get your contact information. The most common way is to do a whois on the domain name, which can display your contact information. I'm going to follow up with Joe Palko and see if we can get this taken care of. Again I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you.

Sincerely,
        Fernando- Chief Customer Officer
        3dcart

Comment

Working...
        X