Bizelo HELP!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bizelo HELP!

Anyone using this? Ive been trying out their trial mode - but have some issues.
    For one thing it will not do a picklist on something where inventory is zero - but I see that at least on initial import if someone has just purchased the last one, the inventory shows zero and now it can't "pick" it. Not sure if this continues?

I also cannot delete the extra pick lists it has created - just get an error message saying "cannot delete pick list"

When I do have a created pick list - it says to click on it to get a printable pick list page - but all it does is open that order (not what the instructions show) and when I say to print pick list it just prints the page from the website, not a picklist.

Does this actually work well with 3dcart? Not sure I want to play around with troubleshooting it unless I hear its worth it!!
    Pat Cotter

The Preemie Store

Well, maybe no one is using this? It has not synced any of my orders since the first day even with manual syncs done. I'm going to give up on it. Their customer service has also not answered me...
    Pat Cotter

The Preemie Store

Comment

Working...
    X