Aftership Program

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aftership Program

I recently installed the Aftership app, which I found on the 3D Cart App page, onto my website and was wondering if anyone else here has used it. It installs a button that allows customers to track their shipment from within their My Account / Order History page. If you are thinking of adding it, I just want to say it is a great app and highly recommended.

Thank you, ruburton for sharing!

What exactly does Aftership provide that 3dcart doesn't already? It seems expensive at 1 - 10 cents per shipment (depending on number of monthly orders).

Comment

It looks like aftership will updated the status to "delivered" once the package has been delivered. Thats what Im hoping for anyway.

Comment

I love this app! I can very quickly see where all of my shipments are on one dashboard screen, and my customers can very easily see track there orders. Everyone that uses 3dCart and ships out product to customers should use this!

Comment

Pretty good app. Keeps us informed on our packages all in one place. I like it.

Comment

Just installed the app. Flawless and easy

Comment

We use Purolator courier and 3DCart has no integration for it so we decided to use AfterShip. Easy to install and works great. Will upgrade to Premium.

Comment

Working...
              X