Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Smarter Stats not showing right # visitors & place that analyses site issues blank

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Smarter Stats not showing right # visitors & place that analyses site issues blank

Smarter Stats seems to say that I have thousands of unique visitors a day when Google Analytics and the reports inside my admin for my store show a number that is much much less, in the hundreds, what it actually is. I spoke with a supervisor in 3dcart tech support today and they seem to think that Smarter Stats is working fine for my cart so I'm so confused, can someone please explain?

When you go in Smarter Stats, and look at your visits for that day or the day before, is that number at least four or five times your actual visitors that come to your store?

Also, what's up with the section of Smarter Stats that analyzes your site for 404 errors, broken links, etc.,, And then when you go into those area, no data is available? Is that something extra we have to pay for or is that something that should be there? I ran my site through that analyzer and said I had over 1000 critical errors on my site and I want to fix them because my site is not performing correctly but there is no way for me to see what the suggestions are.

Have you looked at these errors using Google Webmaster Tools or Bing Webmaster Tools? I find them very useful for fixing broken links etc. Both supply different information.

Sue
    fabricgarden.com.au
    Sue
    Fabric Garden
    fabricgarden.com.au

Comment

Yes, but I want to be able to use Smarter Stats as well and it should report correctly.

Comment

Working...
      X