Amazing company to work with for search

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Amazing company to work with for search

Convermax (http://www.convermax.com) offers a great search product! I had been looking for a great search product to use with my shopping cart as we really needed a search that would be very custom to our products and categories we have on our printer cartridges website. Alex Sherbachev and his team have been amazing to work with. They addressed all the possible search terms and phrases a person might type in and customized it so they always get what they are looking for. We have a very complicated structure for our products but Convermax was able to optimize our search results no matter what difficult situation I brought to them. I have never worked with a third party that would do such customized work for me at such a great value. It is such a reasonable price you would be crazy not to see what they can do for you. You can see the great work they have done on our site at www.printpal.com. So glad I found their company for my search needs as it is the best investment I have made for my company in years.
    Mark
    www.printpal.com

Hi printpal,

I have to say your search works extremely well. It's sad that 3dcart's store search is so poor that a 3rd party solution is needed. Search isn't that hard to do, so I don't understand why they haven't done it correctly. My last store provider was no better, either. I can't justify $90/month with my sales as bad as they are :(, but I think I'll try Convermax's free plan for a while. If it increases sales enough, I could even justify $90. That is a lot, though. When I talk with them, may I say you recommended them?

My wife and I both have Epson WorkForce WF-3540 printers, and have been buying reman cartridges locally. Their quality hasn't been up to expectation, so even though the company offers (and back up) a 100% guarantee, it's been such a pain that we bought genuine Epson cartridges yesterday (ouch - pain in the wallet!). Your prices are great, but can we really depend on the cartridges working every time?

Comment

We like Convermax too. Very responsive to emails. Their search is powering over 1.5 million parts on our site ocaire.com

Comment

Hi CWNOAH,

I do wish we didn't have to go outside 3dcart but for us it's well worth the $90 per month. You certainly can let them know we recommend them. We have great success with the T126 series carts your printer uses. We use a professional company that does heavy quality testing on their process and we have great success with them. Once in a while the post office will damage a package but other than that we have great success rates. We also do offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee and will refund or replace any defective products. Thanks for your comments and I hope you'll give us a try at www.printpal.com
        Mark
        www.printpal.com

Comment

Working...
        X