Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stocktake Software

Hi All,

Does anyone use a stocktake program that is compatible with 3Dcart, or that can be modified to work with 3Dc.

Looking for something simple and not expensive. Even something that is compatible with MS Excel and CSV.

Looking to do a bi-monthly stock count on about 300 products where I can just scan the barcodes and have them import straight into a file.

Thanks,

Richard
    Last edited by RichiamOrganics; 01-21-2016, 05:47 AM.

Are you looking for something thats portable that you can walk around with say - a bluetooth scanner and a smartphone to enter this in? What is your process like?

Comment

Hi jleclair,

Yes I need to be portable through either a scanner or a smartphone, which can either download to a file or straight to website.

No real process. Just count the stock on hand and input the closing stock, so that the correct stock levels are maintained when customers order.

Regards,

Richard

Comment

RichiamOrganics i'm not aware of an existing solution that could be persuaded to sync up with 3dcart, but we could make one fairly easily. What equipment do you want to run it on? Iphone? some tablet or something? the code is pretty simple to put together if you are interested. Send me a pm or email to [email protected] and I can go over the implementation with you if you are interested.

Comment

jleclair, thanks for the offer, but I am not looking for a custom designed software program. I have access to several out of box options, that would work, even though they will not intergrate directly with 3Dc. I was mainly trying to get an indication if there were any 3Dc users that had this already setup.

Regards,

Richard

Comment

not a problem sir. best of luck.

Comment

Working...
            X