Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How does a merchant subscribe to an API-based app?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How does a merchant subscribe to an API-based app?

I have made an app using the 3dcart REST API, but I haven't been able to figure out how a merchant can subscribe to it. According to the help documentation on apirest.3dcart.com, the merchant has to enter the app's public key via "General -> Store Settings -> REST API -> Manage Apps". But when I log into a merchant account, and go to the dashboard, I don't see any such options. I don't even see a top-level "General" option.

I do see a top-level "Settings", which has "General" in it, and then "Store Settings" inside that, but "Store Settings" doesn't have "REST API" in it. I also have been unable to fined either "REST API" or "Manage Apps" anywhere at all in the merchant dashboard.

How does the merchant subscribe to the app?

Thanks in advance.

Ooooh, I found it. For the benefit of anyone else encountering this issue in the future, here's how to do it:

In the merchant dashboard, go to "Modules". One of the modules will be "REST API". Click on that, and a "Change Settings" link will appear. Click on that, and a screen will open up that will allow you to add the app's public key.

Comment

Working...
    X