Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

eBay Connector for 3D Cart (and Monsoon Stone Edge)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• eBay Connector for 3D Cart (and Monsoon Stone Edge)

Does anyone here use Monsoon Stone Edge Order Manager SEOM and also use 3D Cart's eBay integration connector?

If so, I would greatly appreciate any help / insight on the following:

1) Am I correct that the flow is: Order is placed on eBay --> using the 3D Cart connector, that order is pulled in to your 3D Cart store --> you "Import Orders" and SEOM will retrieve that order?

2) Does 3D Cart recognize when an eBay order has not been paid? I would prefer if only orders that have been paid on eBay were "pushed through" to our 3D Cart...though I'm open to ideas if this isn't possible.

3) Is it possible to bypass inventory syncing between our 3D Cart and our eBay store? Really all I'd be looking for is a way to not have to manually process eBay orders in to SEOM like we do now (i.e., copy / paste, manually mark it paid via PayPal, Approve order, etc.). I don't need (or even really want) inventory syncing between my 3D Cart and eBay...

4) When you print a shipping label for that eBay order on Stone Edge, does it map the tracking information back to 3D Cart, and then back to eBay (therefore marking the order shipped on eBay and applying the tracking information)?

5) Is there any conflict in that there is no SKU on eBay for an item, but Stone Edge (and 3D Cart for that matter) contain SKUs for all items within your 3D Cart store? Would it pretty much just import using the eBay item's name, the quantity ordered, the price paid, etc.?

We use Semplice for Amazon orders, and it's great. I looked at SixBit for eBay, but at $70/month for the required Enterprise Edition, I'm looking for alternatives. I just learned that 3D Cart has some sort of eBay connector, and I'm hoping that the days of manually copying/pasting to create the invoices for eBay orders will be over soon!

Thanks in advance!
    James
    Last edited by JR123; 02-19-2016, 02:13 PM.

I will try to help...
    1) Am I correct that the flow is: Order is placed on eBay --> using the 3D Cart connector, that order is pulled in to your 3D Cart store --> you "Import Orders" and SEOM will retrieve that order?
    Yes.

2) Does 3D Cart recognize when an eBay order has not been paid? I would prefer if only orders that have been paid on eBay were "pushed through" to our 3D Cart...though I'm open to ideas if this isn't possible.
    AFAIK, 3d does not pull unpaid eBay orders. I am not 100% sure, we haven't had an unpaid order in a long time.
    3) Is it possible to bypass inventory syncing between our 3D Cart and our eBay store? Really all I'd be looking for is a way to not have to manually process eBay orders in to SEOM like we do now (i.e., copy / paste, manually mark it paid via PayPal, Approve order, etc.). I don't need (or even really want) inventory syncing between my 3D Cart and eBay...
    I don't know for sure here either We don't sync our 3d inventory in the first place

4) When you print a shipping label for that eBay order on Stone Edge, does it map the tracking information back to 3D Cart, and then back to eBay (therefore marking the order shipped on eBay and applying the tracking information)?
    Yes.

5) Is there any conflict in that there is no SKU on eBay for an item, but Stone Edge (and 3D Cart for that matter) contain SKUs for all items within your 3D Cart store? Would it pretty much just import using the eBay item's name, the quantity ordered, the price paid, etc.?
    Yep, it just creates an item in StoneEdge called EBAY and you can correct it if needed.

Overall, the eBay (and Amazon) connectors work pretty well. We use both and it saves a bunch of time over hand entering and uploading tracking back to eBay.

DaveW

Comment

Thanks so much DaveW ! I really appreciate your input, and I'm looking forward to getting this set up and finally be able to handle eBay orders in a more automated manner.

Thanks again!
      James

Comment

Working...
      X