360 Product Images

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 360 Product Images

I've been trying to find a program that would work with 3dcart to make 360 product images. As of right now I only figure out how to upload a gif that spins indefinitely. I would like the user to control the spin, stop it, and zoom. I have looked up many programs but none say anything about 3dcart.

Hey, check out Arqspin http://apps.3dcart.com/Arqspin

Comment

MichaelB, how does the 360 work? Do you have to shoot a full 360 video? I'm ignorant of this process, so assume I don't know anything at all about it.

Comment

@3dcart-Cristina Thanks for linking this, does it automatically work with 3dcart or do I need to code anything?

@cwnoah We have taken a video of some of our products spinning on a motorized platform. But some people take an image every 10 degrees on the platform. We just found it easier to do a video so we don't have to pause, shoot and spin.

Comment

MichaelB If you take a look at this page under "Embed," https://arqspin.com/product-tour/, you can see that once you create your 360 video, they provide the HTML code for you to copy and paste to add the video to your page.

Comment

Thanks, MichaelB!

Comment

3dcart-Cristina I see the embed html section of that. Question I have is how do I get that into my image gallery? The image gallery doesn't have anywhere to put html in. Thanks

Comment

MichaelB Because this is a 3rd party app, you should reach out to the Arqspin customer support. They will be able to explain how to add it.

Comment

Hi Michael, I would be happy to help you with any Arqspin additional questions. You can reach me at 434-226-0895 or [email protected].
                  Thank you
                  Nathan

Comment

Hi all. Do your sites zoom on mobile? our site was built 2 years ago and 80% of our traffic mobile but you can't zoom on mobile. So frustrating. Can someone send me an example of your site where you can zoom images on mobile?

Comment

Hi Carolyn
                      Are you requesting zoomable still images? Or zoomable interactive spins?
                      Thank you

Comment

Working...
                      X