Product Images in API

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Product Images in API

Just wanted to drop a note for 3dcart-Henry -- with the new REST API product images are no longer brought into our ShipStation package - it really helps us out in making sure we are packing the correct products when we ship as many products are similar in name and price with only one word difference - the image makes it much easier to spot the correct item - ShipStation says they have requested 3dCart to add this back into the REST API -- I just wanted to echo that request from a merchant standpoint.
    Joe Arbogast
    http://www.birdsafestore.com

Joe, we also have a ticket in now with 3dcart concerning shipstation - since the new REST API was installed - any order which includes 1 item with options now reflects all the options as a line - I'll attach a .jpg showing you what I mean - the 1 order should take up just 1 line of text not showing all the options as 1 line so 1 order with options now can take up to 20 lines in shipstation - should only take up 1 line irregardless of options. If the order has more than 1 product ordered it will show multiple items as it should.

Comment

Working...
    X