No response from 3dcart after app is purchased

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No response from 3dcart after app is purchased

Purchased app 6 days ago , not even single email after order confirmation message . Tried to reach to support , they kinda shrug me off with preloaded answer ( in progress ) ... of course next payment is already scheduled despite no one working on app implementation ..I .have 2 stores with 3dcart , getting ready to open third one..few days ago Sales Rep from BC called me just before app was purchased asking to migrate stores for free with 3 months credit . He was politely denied , my answer was that 3dcart have much better customer service than most carts , and than this .....contacted app owners directly , no one reach to them yet ... 6 days ... days are long in summer I guess..

Like I tell my customers, if you don't receive a confirmation email -- perhaps the order didn't actually go through. And what app are you talking about? You mention contacting "app owners" -- from what I have seen of the apps, if it is not a 3dcart app, it may not be up to them to install -- it could be the third party or yourself.
    Joe Arbogast
    http://www.birdsafestore.com

Comment

I did receive confirmation email and order ID number ..... it's search plugin that actually 3dcart install and manage ..still nothing .... but next payment is already set ( see attachment ) ..

Comment

Working...
      X