Shopzilla Ratings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shopzilla Ratings

I would like to Participate in Shopzilla's ratings system, but in order to do so, I must put some code into the receipt page of my site. I am not sure what page this is. Has anybody else done this? How did you do it?

https://www.onlinesupportweb.com/ind...kbarticleid=59

Comment

Yes, it is checkout page 4.

We do it. :)

Comment

I confirmed you have to add the Shopzilla survey code in the footer of the checkout4 page.

Do you guys only use ShopZilla as shopping engine ?
        We use many ones like NexTag, Shopping.com ....

However, we don't want 3 pop-ups to be opened when a order is submitted.
        So the others shopping engines offer the possibility : open pop-up for sales coming from their shopping engine.
        Only Shopzilla doesn't have this, however they customized it for us to write a code to rotate the different pop-up .

Anybody getting lots of reviews from different shopping engines?

Comment

Any new updates regarding traffic boost / sales increase from the shopping engines?

I'm considering signing up for one or more!

Comment

Been there- done that- over the past 5 years and didn't love the results. Less than 2% conversion and some of them are worse than that.

But that could just be our site or products.

Comment

R U saying that the Shopzilla/nextag etc listing don't really help in sales? And not worth the effort or cost?

Comment

Shopping.com code

Using the 1 page checkout...is this where you would put the shopping.com review code?

Thanks for your help.

Len

Just migrated from Volusion. Man was it good to flip that switch.

Comment

Working...
                X