ShipStation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ShipStation

Anyone else having trouble importing orders into ShipStation today? Stopped this morning -- their tech people are "working on it" -- for about 4 hours now.
    Last edited by jimmy3dcart; 11-15-2018, 04:30 PM.
    Joe Arbogast
    http://www.birdsafestore.com

If you have "unpaid" recurring orders shipstation will not import anything. It's a bug as far as I can tell.

You have to move the unpaid orders to a status that shipstation does not check.

Comment

Thanks -- yes, we discovered that late yesterday -- I had moved it to Canceled, and I thought ShipStation would ignore that, but apparently not. Had to delete the order.
      Joe Arbogast
      http://www.birdsafestore.com

Comment

You don't have to delete the order! They keep telling people that. Just move it to one of your custom status options. You have three I think.

We named one of them "review" where we put any orders with issues we need to look into. So I just move the unpaid orders there until it's delivered. (Paying the order does not fix the issue)

Once it's delivered it goes into our "delivered' status (also a custom status) and everything is fine.

Comment

only issue we are having is the new design - they removed the color differences so now you have absolutely no way to tell what customer who have selected when you go to print a label. You have to stop hesitate and then doublecheck that the customer who have checked is the label you wish to print. I'm told by shipstation that there is a very very very faint blue color which shows you what color is selected. I'll attach .jpgs to show you what I mean. top example has Rita highlighted - can anyone see the blue color telling you it's selected - only way to see it selected is to look for the check mark on the left - when you are dealing with a page fill of names and trying to make sure the checkmark coincides with who you want to check is a real pain for a business. I then did a rough mock to show if we select a customer to work on it should be easily distinquished from the rest of the customers on the page - when you are working with 40 orders, this is a pain to have to triple check that the label you are about to print is correct!

I swear if you could code and make an application practical for your customers you'd have a job for life.

Prior to the new version that just rolled out you could distinquish between customer rows as they used 2 different colors between rows and then you could distinquish which customer you selected to print a label. Everything is now army green now and no highlight - shipstation is not user friendly and we've used it for years - here's my forum over there with more details: http://forums.shipstation.com/discus...res-why#latest

Why would someone allow this type of version to be rolled out - it's very practical from a shipping platform to allow your user to easily know what they are selected. I believe shipstation is a shipping platform but with this rollout, I'm not so sure! If you use shipstation, please let them know the way the platform is now it is not user friendly.
          You do not have permission to view this gallery.
          This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

Working...
          X