3dCart Options Rules

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3dCart Options Rules

Anyone out there using the 3dCart Options Rules App? We are considering it but would like to see some live examples.

If you like, i can enable the option on your store, so you can play with it, just let me know, and ill check back with you a week or two later and you can tell me if you want to keep it or disable it.
    ----------------------------
    Gonzalo Gil
    3dCart Support
    800-828-6650 x111

Comment

That would be great. I think we've already enabled it though. If we run into something I'll contact you directly. If it works out I'll follow up with a post here. Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by GonzaloGil View Post
        If you like, i can enable the option on your store, so you can play with it, just let me know, and ill check back with you a week or two later and you can tell me if you want to keep it or disable it.
        We asked support about a trial but it wasn't available so we enabled it and I assume paid already too. If there is a way to freeze that and let us try it for a few weeks before paying that would be ideal. I left you a VM with my phone number. You can also email me [email protected] Thanks!

Comment

Hey there, sorry not at the office this morning, but, go ahead and play with the plugin, if it doesnt work to your needs, email me [email protected] and ill get it refunded. Not sure if you run into this, but here is a little tutorial and examples of how it works

https://support.3dcart.com/Knowledge...n-rules-add-on

----------------------------
          Gonzalo Gil
          3dCart Support
          800-828-6650 x111

Comment

Working...
          X