Facebook Ads Module

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Facebook Ads Module

Anyone started using the new Facebook Ads module yet have any feedback? Every niche is different, and I've found that generally Facebook ads do not work for our store, but I'm wondering if having the individual products would show any better result -- wondering how difficult/easy it is to manage which products show up and how to set budget, etc., using the module.
    Joe Arbogast
    http://www.birdsafestore.com

Also interested in any feedback or more information about this.

Comment

A little follow-up on this. enabled the module and everything went smoothly and I'm running some Product Ads on FB -- the pixel installed shows some good data in my Facebook account (pageviews, add-to-cart, initiate checkout, purchases, searches, etc) -- but the data doesn't seem right. I know this is in Beta and would like for someone from 3dcart to pick up this thread and perhaps give feedback to the development team on the module.

As an example, for today at this point, I'm showing 23 purchases (I have only had 13 on the store, including Amazon), 20 Initiate Checkout, and 2 add to cart -- not sure how you have more purchases than initiate checkout (though I suppose an Amazon order would not trigger that, as a phone order might not), - how can you only have 2 add to cart triggers?

If the data could be made to be anywhere near correct, it would be a great asset, as it registers all store activiety not just from FB
      Joe Arbogast
      http://www.birdsafestore.com

Comment

I'm also curious to hear more about this.

Separately, is there a way to use the Facebook Ads Module without publishing products to Facebook? Essentially I want to direct all users who click on the Facebook Ad to my store, and track Add to Basket, Checkout, Purchases etc events

Comment

Working...
        X