Google Shopping Actions/Google Express

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Google Shopping Actions/Google Express

Hey folks. Is there anything out there that will bring ourGoogle shopping actions/Express order into our 3dcart store for processing, reporting etc.?

bump... Anyone use Google Shopping Actions? How do you integrate our order fulfillment?

Comment

ISGMe I just got started and there has been a good response in the number of orders. I'm having to manually create the orders in 3dCart now, so an integration would be great. I'm going to do a User Voice suggestion, so anyone looking at Google Express, please vote.
      Joe Arbogast
      http://www.birdsafestore.com

Comment

We actually dumped it for now. We're getting better orders with regular shopping and it's so much easier to handle the orders and the customers. I wish Google let us be more hands-on with the customers. It's imposible to provide actual customer service with shopping actions in my experience. We'll probably pick it back up later if Google keeps and improves the program.

Comment

PS: We did end up using ecomdash just for the Google orders. It worked but not very well. Better than manually entering orders though.

Comment

I would like to have google express as well as Etsy be added to integrations. One of the main reason we are here with 3dcart is because we can manage multiple channels without extra cost/fees. We have been at this since 1999 and have gotten tired of being nickel and dimed to death with extra this and extra that. All these little this and thats add up to thousands a year in additional overhead. Thats our money! FYI I have the same complaint about email marketing in the 3dcart limitations regarding the number of emails that can be sent each month - for us a 10K cap - makes it useless! Why should there be a cap on our own email domain sending through 3dcart? All it does is force us to use outside services!

Comment

We use GoDataFeed. Works great!
              Steve Teske
              Director of eCommerce
              Hogan Walker LLC
              www.GreenFunStore.com
              www.GreenPartStore.com
              www.FarmFunStore.com
              www.HoganWalker.com

Comment

Originally posted by deerefun View Post
                We use GoDataFeed. Works great!
                We use them as well - they are great and fair cost.

Comment

Working...
                X