Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ISGMe
    replied
    Thanks for resolving this issue. The faceted search is great when it parses correctly.

Leave a comment:

• ISGMe
    replied
    Originally posted by GonzaloGil View Post
    The search should also include the other fields, could you give me an example of a search you are doing, and the item that you would expect to show up but it isn't? I did a few test searches and many times the keyword wasn't on the name but on the description...
    Agreed. I'll PM you a search...

Leave a comment:

• GonzaloGil
    replied
    The search should also include the other fields, could you give me an example of a search you are doing, and the item that you would expect to show up but it isn't? I did a few test searches and many times the keyword wasn't on the name but on the description...

Leave a comment:

• ISGMe
    started a topic Store Search - Advanced Issues

Store Search - Advanced Issues

Hey folks. We just started using the Store Search - Advanced mod in our store. It's very nice with the faceted search but there is a HUGE problem. For some reason, it only searches the product name. Far less than the regular site search fields. Both are enabled and all options checked. Support is unable to come up with anything on this issue so far. Has anyone else had this problem and maybe a fix? Gonzolo? GonzaloGil
Working...
X