Announcement

Collapse

Posting Rules

Posting Rules
This forum was created to help 3dcart users share tips on getting the best out of the service, offer knowledge and experiences about e-commerce in general, and to promote a positive environment in which our merchants can request/dispense advice regarding best practices.

The forum was not created for 3dcart users to submit requests for customer support. Any support related thread will be removed and a support ticket will be placed on your behalf. If you have technical difficulties please visit http://support.3dcart.com.

The 3dcart forum is also not intended to be a medium in which to express dissatisfaction about 3dcart's service, policies or its management and staff. Threads of this nature will also be removed from the forum. If a support issue with your 3dcart store was not resolved in a satisfactory manner; or if you feel that a particular 3dcart offering/policy is not to your liking, please let us know by emailing [email protected] so we can address your concerns directly.

Again, our purpose is to cultivate a positive learning environment for our merchants rather than platform in which to express grievances.

Very Important Rules:
* Never give away your store administration login/password in this forum.

Should you need technical help, please let 3dcart staff help.
Also, please be aware that 3dcart staff will NEVER need to ask for your 3dcart related passwords.

General Rules:
* While debate and discussion are acceptable, we will never tolerate rudeness, insulting posts, personal attacks or inflammatory posts. Our decision is final in these matters.
* Please refrain from posting meaningless threads, one word (or short) nonsensical posts, or similar postings.
* Multiple or repeated posting in order to increase your post count is not allowed.
* Advertising, spamming and trolling is not allowed. This includes using the forum email and Private message system to spam other members.
* We also do not allow posts that are sexual in nature.
* Please wait at least 24 hours before bumping posts.
* Discussion of illegal activities such as software and music piracy and other intellectual property violations are not allowed.
* Each member is allowed one login account. Registering with multiple accounts is not allowed.
* We reserve the right to remove offensive posts without notice.
* We also reserve the right to remove postings which are in violation of our specified posting rules
* Also, while these rules cover most common situations, they cannot anticipate everything. Consequently, we reserve the right to take any actions we deem appropriate to ensure these forums are not disrupted or abused in any way.
* You cannot post any affiliate or referral links, or post anything asking for a referral. Such posts will be subject to removal.
* You cannot post advertisements or notices for contests.
* We also reserve the right to ban anyone who willfully violates the forum rules, as access to our support forums are a privilege and not a right. A banned customer is still entitled to support from the support system, but will not be able to participate in the forum.
See more
See less

Endicia's new Dazzle software is super buggy!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Endicia's new Dazzle software is super buggy!

I thought I would post the bugs I have run into with the latest release of the Endicia Dazzle software. Perhaps this might help out some fellow storekeeps especially if you are integrated with 3dcart and Endicia and things have gone haywire. I am not integrated, but I have been with Endicia forever and this is the first time I have experienced such a mess with their software. Stamps.com bought them out and they made huge changes. Lots of things simply aren't working or you think they are and they aren't. It took me 2 hours on hold to reach their tech support and another 2 hours on top of that to send them screenshots etc. of all these issues. So hopefully they will be rolling out a hotfix soon.
    1. If you can't login to the Endicia website it is because the website has actually changed. The new website is print.endicia.com
    2. If you can't login to the new website because your website password won't work, try your Endicia software pass phrase.
    3. When you print out some of your labels and you look at the postage log, you may see something that says "This record has been altered". It will also print this out on your postage record receipt which makes it seem like you somehow fraudulently fiddled with it. No fix yet.
    4. If you print out international labels from Endicia Dazzle, the electronic data will show that for unclaimed packages, you want it to be treated as abandoned. This is even if you have return to sender marked in Dazzle. Only way to avoid this is to print international labels from the print.endicia.com website.
    5. All priority mail labels are incorrectly printing out with a 1 day delivery estimate on the label.
    6. You cannot access the scan form from within Dazzle since it is currently broken. You can access it from the website though it is a little more work to figure out how to print it. If you print out some labels from Dazzle and some (like internationals) on the website, I can confirm that all labels you printed for the day will show up on the scan form printed from the website.
    7. Dazzle talks to the website, but the website does not talk to Dazzle. So things printed out on the website, will not show in your Dazzle postage log.
    8. If you try and print a receipt on the website for a label printed from the Dazzle software, the sender and recipient address fields are blank.
    9. Many of the reports within the Dazzle software are broken and may freeze the program. Some of them are working on the website. The summary report is not working on the website for me and it is completely blank.
    10. You cannot make custom sized labels on the website. You have to choose from their preset sizes.
    11. The tech told me that the old Endicia website is going to go away. So be sure to print out all your reports for the time period before the new software went into effect for filing of next years taxes. The new website only has the data starting from this month (or from the day you upgraded to it). I do not think it is safe to assume that the records will still be accessible after the old website goes bye bye.
    There could be more bugs I haven't run across yet. I will post if I find any more. Hope this helps!

Dana

One more thing I forgot to add. If the Dazzle software tells you there was an error printing a label and you will not be charged, double check to see if it really did charge you. I was charged for one label three times. I had to request a refund for two of the charges.

Comment

Working...
    X