UPS Negotiated Rates

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UPS Negotiated Rates

Does 3dCart support UPS Negotiated Rates? Didn't see it mentioned anywhere. I saw that FedEx negotiated rates were added in 3.1

We do a 2% markup on UPS to cover the weekly daily pickup charge. Perhaps you could do a negative markup, maybe?
    We have a daily pickup account, which charges a weekly pickup fee. We use a slight markup to cover this.

Comment

Originally posted by cbsteven View Post
      Does 3dCart support UPS Negotiated Rates? Didn't see it mentioned anywhere. I saw that FedEx negotiated rates were added in 3.1
      I know it gives you the option of Daily Rate vs. Customer drop off rates...but as far as I can tell, it doesn't give negotiated rates.

Comment

Hmm this is disappointing. UPS gives us 45% off international shipping and I was really hoping to push that with the new site. I will experiment with negative markups (if they are even possible) but it will be a kludge since there are many variables involved.

Comment

Anything for sure on this from 3dcart?

We got a new discount package and I really need to be able to offer it to my customers to be competitive. :)

DaveW

Comment

When I talked to my rep a couple months ago he said there were no plans yet to do UPS negotiated rates. I found it to be an odd business decision on their part since UPS is much more widely-used than FedEx, but whatever.

However, the negative markup thing does work well enough for you to pass the discount on to the customer.

Comment

Working...
            X