Fastest way to get up and going.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fastest way to get up and going.

I am hoping to get some feedback from users that have used 3d cart services for a new store. If so, what services did you use, design, product import or ?? Are you happy with what was delivered, and cost/value? My challenge is lack of time and trying to figure out the best and fasted way to get an existing store up and going.

Also, very interested in hearing any challenges in integrating with Stone Edge. Did you do the set up, or is there any third party experts available to help get it set up? We already use SE for our other stores.

And last. Having multiple stores, there are some appealing carts available that offer a shared or single product database. Having multiple stores, this is appealing. If you have a similar situation, I would be interested in knowing how/why you are still with or chose 3d cart.

Thanks
    TheWrightStuff.com
    CaregiverProducts.com
    ArthritisSupplies.com

We used the 3dcart migration service when we moved from the purple cart, it was almost completely painless. There were a few adjustments to various minor things that took a week or two for us to do.

StoneEdge integration is very easy to set up and no problem. The only "problem" is that 3d sends options on one line, so if you have very long option descriptions or personalization stuff, it "fills up" SE's description field and cuts it off. We have found fairly simple ways to work around this.

We did not have multiple web stores when we started with SE, but do now. The lack of a single DB/Admin panel is a pain in the butt, but the rest of the cart is so good, we stay put and hope they look at adding that feature before it becomes critical for us.

HTH,

DaveW

Comment

Chris,

If you provide me with details about your existing store, I can let you know the details on the integration and discuss options that would be to your liking, and get you up and running as fast as possible.

-Robb
      [email protected]

Comment

Bandwidth issues

I would be interested in hearing from users not having bandwidth issues?
        TheWrightStuff.com
        CaregiverProducts.com
        ArthritisSupplies.com

Comment

Originally posted by Chris View Post
          I would be interested in hearing from users not having bandwidth issues?
          Chris,

A this time, we are not having any bandwidth issues. You may email me if you have questions about.

[email protected]

Comment

Working...
          X