Endicia Tarantula

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Endicia Tarantula

I am currently with another cart system and am looking to move to one of 3 current carts that I am checking out and want to ask a question about integration with Endicia.

I currently export my orders to a CSV file, which I then open using Endicia's Tarantula program to print USPS shipping labels.

Is this possible using 3D Cart? If so, can anyone give the instructions so I can test this?

I like the features in 3D Cart but being able to quickly print shipping labels is a must (currently we print upwards of hundreds a day through Endicia so you can imagine how important this is to us).

I am looking for instructions because another cart provider claimed this was possible, however, it turns out, after a week of trying, it was NOT possible. I want to actually test this in my 3D Cart trial.

Thanks.

Hello,
    We support Galaxy by Endicia, there is a document here:

On how it works. Now, if this doesn't work for you, you could do an EXPORT and import into tarantula the way you do now as you can customize the order export to fit pretty much any format and save as CSV. You can test the order export on the trial account if you like.
    ----------------------------
    Gonzalo Gil
    3dCart Support
    800-828-6650 x111

Comment

I dont see the documentation or a link in your post.

Comment

Sorry, my mistake :)

http://support.3dcart.com/index.php?...nloaditemid=53
        ----------------------------
        Gonzalo Gil
        3dCart Support
        800-828-6650 x111

Comment

Working...
        X