Bandwidth

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bandwidth

I see the top plan allows 15GB of bandwidth. I can't find the cost charged if a merchant goes over this amount. How much per gb is charged and can we "prebuy" bandwidth at a lower cost?

Have you seen there "Enterprise Solution" plans?

http://www.3dcart.com/corp_pricing.htm

30gb @ 129.99/mo.
    60gb @ 199.99/mo.
    100gb @ 379.99/mo.
    Last edited by 3dcart-Henry; 07-10-2018, 03:20 PM.

Comment

I had not seen that. Thank you. I did get some details from Chat, they said overage is $5 a gig, but neither them nor I could find this information posted anywhere on the pricing or ordering page. It isnt even in the terms. Sales could not find it posted anywhere within the 3D website. Nor could I, after performing a search...

Comment

It is $5 per gig. We've gotten charged multiple times this overage..

Comment

I get hit every month with bandwidth charges, but not quite enough to make it worth going to the next level. Maybe soon.

Steve

Comment

Looks like that 30gig bandwidth option is gone... :(

Comment

Originally posted by piaf View Post
              Looks like that 30gig bandwidth option is gone... :(
              Could this be an an error? It was there a few days ago. The $199.99 plan appears in both the small business plans and the corporate solutions but there doesn't appear to be a difference. Maybe 3dCart will intends to replace the $199.99 in the small business with the $129.99 plan.
              Luxlife

Comment

I sure hope this is a mistake or that 3dcart is still working on putting together plans. I was actually planning to upgrade to the $129.99 plan pretty soon. The $199 plan with 60 GB is much more than we need. I would think they'll have something between the 15GB plan and this new 60GB plan.

Comment

The Power plan still exists, you can upgrade or downgrade to it from the 3dcart admin panel, we are re-arranging things on the front end of the site but none of the plans are going away :).
                  ----------------------------
                  Gonzalo Gil
                  3dCart Support
                  800-828-6650 x111

Comment

Good to know, thanks GonzaloGil!

Comment

Working...
                    X