CRM Features

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CRM Features

Is there a way to attach files when sending emails to customers via the CRM?

If attachment is not possible, how have you worked around this problem?

Also, can customers respond to CRM emails directly by email or do they have to log into their account first? By email would be much more convenient - that's how our old cart does it.

With our old cart, as long as the customer leaves the subject line unchanged, all responses get lumped into one CRM ticket. Is that how it works in 3dcart too?

I found the built in crm functionality lacking and cumbersome. I integrated CapsuleCRM into my store/google/blackberry and it is alot easier to use.

Comment

It would be useful if the CRM allowed Rich text or html mail formatting so that the signature logo could be input. It would also be useful to have a more robust RMA system that is integrated with the CRM.
      Luxlife

Comment

Can you use the contact us form without using CRM?

or Is there a way to set up forms on 3dcart with captcha and e-mail notification? Any suggestions are appreciated.

Comment

Originally posted by doberer View Post
          I found the built in crm functionality lacking and cumbersome. I integrated CapsuleCRM into my store/google/blackberry and it is alot easier to use.
          Thanks doberer. I'll take a look at CapsuleCRM.

Does anyone have experience with or suggestions for other CRM software?

Comment

Originally posted by gluck View Post
            Thanks doberer. I'll take a look at CapsuleCRM.

Does anyone have experience with or suggestions for other CRM software?
            If you have questions on how to integrate the contact form let me know.

Comment

crm integration

How have you integrated capsule crm into your 3d cart store?

I'm trying to figure out a better way to manage our sales process. We build point of sale systems and as a result a large portion of our sales go through a proposal and revision process. I'm looking for a crm that can help with the sales work flow.

Comment

After first going with 3dcart, I immediately disabled the CRM, I do not like it because I do not like that type of system as I do not want to log into my admin everytime to mess with emails so I use "my own" contact form. I pay for a form service anyway for other sites I have so I just embed the form into the html section of the page which is the site content pages that you can create under the design area in the admin.

You can see my contact page here.
                Jan
                Blu's Bird Toys

Comment

Nice! Funny, I'm starting to see that template (we use it too) on a lot of sites. I went to place an order with one of my vendors yesterday and they had the same one, same colors, as we do!

Comment

Originally posted by doberer View Post
                    If you have questions on how to integrate the contact form let me know.
                    I just signed up for CapsuleCRM, (since I use MailChimp too) but have trouble setting up the contact form, so yes....I need help please.

Comment

I'm still hoping someone could help me embed the capsuleCRM into my contact page please?

Comment

Some can help?

I've got this, works with CapsuleCRM.
                        Capsule grabs name and email, but not the Question/Comments.

Can someone check my code?

<form action="https://service.capsulecrm.com/service/newlead" method="post">
                        <input type="hidden" name="FORM_ID" value="edf80da3-1ec6-4e9c-a0b8-c4aa1cfe9eab">
                        <input type="hidden" name="COMPLETE_URL" value="http://vaporalley.com">
                        First name: <input type="text" name="FIRST_NAME">
                        Last name: <input type="text" name="LAST_NAME">
                        Email: <input type="text" name="EMAIL"><p></p>
                        Comment/Question: <textarea rows="2" name="S1" cols="20"></textarea>
                        <p></p><input type="submit" value="Submit"/>

Comment

Is the free version of capsule crm sufficient?

Comment

Working...
                          X