New Site Traffic Estimations

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Site Traffic Estimations

Wondering if anyone has any data about traffic for a new site launch? Trying to do some forecasting and I'm not finding anything, thanks!

Unless you are just moving your site over to 3dcart, there is no way to even guess. There are a million and one variables that would affect your traffic. Just start with a low plan, and keep an eye on your bandwidth. You can always upgrade if you get more traffic than is allowed under your plan. The good news is that more traffic would hopefully mean more sales :)

Comment

A couple of variables to make sure you are covering to ensure the best possible opening.

Its kind of a crummy word to use, but you should spam the heck out of any social networks you belong to. The more the better. Just make sure its all relevant content directly related to your site and/or products. You don't want to have a reverse effect and drive people away if you are posting something that wouldn't make sense in general... e.g. (posting a link with no description would be... not good).

If you have a local base, tell everyone you know and tell them to tell everybody they know. A word in regards to your site goes a long way.

Make sure you have your google webmaster tools set up, sitemap submitted, and same goes with others as well, (yahoo, bing, etc).

If you haven't done these things yet, it would be a good time to start. If you have... Your on the right track and should do fine.
      TheCartDesigner.com
      Not 3dcart Owned or Operated
      100% Independent 3dcart Expert

Follow Us on Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by bbseim View Post
        Wondering if anyone has any data about traffic for a new site launch? Trying to do some forecasting and I'm not finding anything, thanks!
        A new site launch? Domain and everything from day one new? or a transfer from an old cart to new cart (3dcart) there are different answers to this so please specify what you are doing.
        Want 1000 Facebook Likes or Shares? G+1? Tweets? 3Dcart Design and Tweaking - Product Data Solutions - Custom Excel Upload Sheets - SEO Services - FREE Blog Hosting.

Comment

My site is almost 3 months old and traffic is still pretty low. Granted I'm still learning SEO ropes and tweaking things. One thing that has rocketed my traffic has been google ads. I put a couple out with a small daily budget and wham! Lots of traffic.

Now to convert those to sales...

~Allen
          Welcome to Simply Range Bags - Nothing but gun and range bags

Comment

Going to be a brand new site, not moving from anywhere..

Comment

Working...
            X