Store Templates

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Store Templates

Where can I see all the store templates 3d carts has to offer without signing up for a demo?

There is no template previews at this time, however, the demo is free, so give it a try.

I can tell you the free layouts are very generic and unless you add your logos, change colors, etc., they won't look very good.

Comment

Don't plan on using the free ones. You will look like every other cookie cutter webstore.

Comment

http://www.prosoundsupplies.com

Your site is really nice looking and should be listed in the "Clients" section on the 3dcart website. I am considering moving my site here and would like to know about your experience with the company.

Thanks.

Comment

Are you serious? His website is only a demo. The couple of products on the home page are from the 90s.

Comment

I'm still working on getting my catalog online. So far only the design is done. Maybe when everything is ready I'll get to the client list. Right now I only sell locally and a little on ebay. I currently carry about 4k products in a brick and mortar store. Writing descriptions for all of them (even just getting them from my suppliers) is proving a little more time intensive than I though it would be.
            Last edited by kernphilip; 11-24-2007, 11:40 PM.

Comment

Working...
            X