Maybe it's just me this morning but we're about to take my partner's products from my live store and move them to a new store with 3dc that we've been paying for and time hasn't allowed us to populate totally and get up and running.

This morning we set aside time to work on the new store and 10 of the 40 new html5 templates are not available for preview, broken image links and 404 page errors. I contact support to be told we can install them but not preview them and if we don't like them we can revert back. Seems to me that this scenario is counter productive and a waste of precious time when time has been the issue in attempting to set the new store up.

WHY would the templates be there for store owners if the templates are not ready to preview so you can even see what they look like before you choose one? It would save alot of time in this process if you could preview and know right away that's not the theme you're interested in.

I sold my partner on 3dc and having his store here and to sit down to finally work on the store and have 1/4 of the templates "available", unavailable for preview was a little lack luster for him and somewhat embarrassing for me who recommended the platform. Why "rollout" new themes if they're not available for the store owners to even preview :-( No eta on when they will be available for preview either from support.